According to Sheffield tool makers Robert Sorby their TurnMaster tool system is the first tool in the world to combine three cutting edge technologies in one flexible tool.
Cutters are available in tungsten carbide, titanium nitride (TiN) and high speed steel (HSS) providing an unsurpassed range to woodturners at every level.
Sorby are claiming that their unprecedented collection of parts and cutters make the Turnmaster the most versatile and value added single tool concept on the market today.
Among its many features TurnMaster incorporates a patented interchangeable cutter head that locks into three positions allowing for simple scraping and shear scraping options.
* All cutters interchangeable with one tool
* Indexable, patented cutting head for shear scraping
* Interchangeable cutter head no need to buy whole new tool
* Flat underside for stability
* High tensile torx screw/ key for quick cutter releaseClick here to view the TurnMaster Cutters