Product Reference: HT-CT6
These tools are slightly shorter than Henry Taylor's full size tools (similar to the medium tool range from Swiss maker Pfeil).
The set comes with a little booklet which guides you through a simple relief project written by renowned carver Jeremy Williams.
All the tools come with the unique Acorn branding on the octagonal beech handles.
The 6 tools in the set are
- Flat carving chisel 6mm wide
- Shallow gouge (No.3) and a medium gouge (No.5) - both 6mm wide.
- V (parting) tool (No.39) 6mm wide
- 6mm wide fishtail gouge (series 7) &
- 8mm wide series 8 steep cut gouge.
So these are all relatively small width tools for small project work for beginners of all ages.