Robert Sorby produce more turning tools every year than anyone else. Their tools are made in Sheffield, England and remain the benchmark by which all others are judged. As with all other woodworking disciplines it pays in the long run to invest in quality tools to give yourself every chance of achieving the best results in your work.
Throughout the world, the name Robert Sorby is synonymous with all that is good in woodturning. It is a reputation which has been built up over 200 years.
And what sets Robert Sorby apart from other brands?
- Firstly, all Robert Sorby tools are produced in their own factory - not sourced second-hand as many do today
- Their tools are specifically produced for turners who understand the nuances of the craft
- The range of tools offered is unsurpassed with patterns available for all applications and some which remain exclusive to Robert Sorby
- This level of quality is underpinned by scrupulous product testing which ensures each tool leaving the factory has been individually tested
- All tools carry a no-quibble guarantee - Classic Hand Tools have been retailing Robert Sorby bench chisels for some time now and can vouch for the excellent after sales service from Robert Sorby.
These woodturning tools are made with M2 high speed steel and come with comfortable ash handles with brass ferules.