Product Reference: RCCCS
Unique features of Robs joinery crosscut saw include;
* with only .002 set per side this 15tpi saw will slice through wood and leave a ready-to-join surface, right out of the box!
* you have a choice, we saw, shape, sand and buff to a satin finish, "ebony resin" composite handles with carved finger recesses for extra comfort and control.
* the extra heavy brass back provides perfect balance and all the downward pressure needed to make fast and accurate crosscuts
* the teeth are extremely sharp and exert very little cutting pressure on the wood, the smooth and clean kerf is the evidence
* one bolt and split nut secures the handle to the blade while the other bolt and split nut secures the handle to the brass back and pierces the blade as well.
* using four copper pins that are peened and flushed to decoratively secure the blade to the brass back.
This is the ideal companion for Robs dovetail saw!
This item has a lead time of 3-6 weeks.