Product Reference: RCTS
Unique features include;
* Start the kerf easily with the Super Fine 20 tpi starting tip, then gain the speed you need for heavy cuts with the 12 tpi blade - we eased the angle of the cutting face a few degrees to reduce the grabbing that accompanies larger saw teeth.
* Very slight .002 (per side) set makes for dead straight saw cuts and smooth ready to glue surfaces - the blade is 12 inches long and offers 2 ¾ depth of cut and is .025 thick for a little extra stiffness.
* The extra heavy brass back provides better balance and helps reduce sawing vibration.
* Comfortable ebony resin composite handles with carved finger recesses.
* Peened and flushed copper pins help secure the blade to the brass back.
* A pair of brass split nuts secure the handle to the blade and also to the brass back.
This item has a lead time of 3-6 weeks.