Unique features include;
* Start the kerf easily with the Super Fine 20 tpi starting tip, then gain the speed you need for heavy cuts with the 12 tpi blade - we eased the angle of the cutting face a few degrees to reduce the grabbing that accompanies larger saw teeth.
* Very slight .002 (per side) set makes for dead straight saw cuts and smooth ready to glue surfaces - the blade is 12 inches long and offers 2 ¾ depth of cut and is .025 thick for a little extra stiffness.
* The extra heavy brass back provides better balance and helps reduce sawing vibration.
* Comfortable ebony resin composite handles with carved finger recesses.
* Peened and flushed copper pins help secure the blade to the brass back.
* A pair of brass split nuts secure the handle to the blade and also to the brass back.Unfortunately this item is not currently available. Please call us on 01473 784983 or email email@example.com to be added to our waiting list.