See Where You've Been & Where You're Going!
HOLEY GALAHAD® opens a window to your work. Once you experience this unique new see-through technology, you will see the light.
HOLEY GALAHAD® is a new generation of patented carbide discs with see through technology - enabling you to see the workpiece surface behind the disc while you're working.
This feature dramatically improves production by up to 15% and saves using literally hundreds of flap disc sanders. You'll notice an immediate difference, Holey Galahad® quickly allows you to shape peaks and valleys into smooth surfaces as you see them, eliminating the need to feel the high and low spots. You can see what you're doing and where you're going as you work as opposed to the standard procedure of carve, lift, check; carve, lift, check, and repeat.
FEATURES: Nothing shapes wood better! From bowls to bears or artistic sculptures to log homes, furniture making, and taxidermy - anytime you need to get a final shape, whether flat or contoured, Holey Galahad® see through discs can help bring your vision to reality. Holey Galahad® features patented carbide teeth that move effortlessly with or against the grain on all types of wood. These extremely sharp, long wearing conical teeth provide superior surface removal with a very smooth action, making Holey Galahad® easy to control.
- Ability to "see through" to the surface being finished
- Durable Tungsten Carbide - No Heat Build Up
- Extreme Coarse, Coarse, Medium and Fine Grit Discs
- Round and Flat Profiles (Suited to contoured, concave and flat surfaces)
- Discs can be used on both their face and edge surfaces
- Excellent Value (One disc saves costs in sandpaper, time, labour and effort)