Automata are whimsical mechanical toys that have a cool, life-like movement when their crank is turned. This dragon flaps its wings, and kicks its legs up and down, while the head, neck and tail move in a graceful motion as it soars through the sky!
Dragons have long captured the imagination of people around the world. In early legends with the likes of Typhon, the most deadly monster of Greek mythology, to the modern-day dragons like Saphira from Eragon, and Smaug in the Hobbit, we have loved and reviled dragons for their loyalty and fierceness. This automaton brings centuries of dragon lore to life in a cool 3D moving model.
Designed for kids of all ages to explore the principles of mechanics, get some hands-on model making skills, and celebrate the wild spirit of the airbourne dragon!
Unfortunately this item is not currently available. Please call us on 01473 784983 or email email@example.com to be added to our waiting list.
- Great educational kit for dragon enthusiasts, as a desktop accessory, or science projects.
- All pieces are pre-cut and ready to go, only a ruler and scissors are required.
- Easy to make in about an hour by beginner model makers.
- Natural, untreated wood and plywood.
- Finished size is 37cm x 37cm x 42cm high.
- Suitable for ages 8+.