Product Reference: T-4
Tormek T4 is an enhancement of the T-3 model taking the precision and stability to a completely new level. Vital functions like the motor and the main shaft are mounted in the zinc cast top which includes the integrated sleeves for the Universal Support. This advanced design ensures an unbeatable precision for the Universal Support, which is the foundation of the Tormek jig system.
You get a high quality machine ideal for home and hobby work which can sharpen all the common edge tools. Delivered with the Stone Grader SP-650, AngleMaster WM-200, Honing compound, DVD and the comprehensive Tormek Handbook on sharpening. Configure the T-4 with your choice of jigs according to the tools that you are choosing to sharpen. The jigs are sold separately.
- Compact, high quality sharpening system
- NVR switch, providing safety in the event of interruption of power
- 200mm (8") diameter stone
- Stainless steel shaft
- Sharpen your plane irons & chisels with a perfectly square edge
- Ideal for sharpening hand tools, knives, scissors, woodturning & woodcarving tools
- Compatible with a huge range of Tormek jigs
- Strengthened housing for improved sharpening results
- Solid zinc, precision machined top incorporating the handle
- 8 year warranty
The T-4 model includes the SP-650 Stone Grader, WM-200 AngleMaster, PA-70 HoningCompound, HB-10 Handbook and DVD-1 Tormek Instructional DVD.