Rob describes the first of his hand saw offerings, the dovetail saw. After teaching thousands of folks to cut dovetails by hand, Rob has tailored a saw to address the most common problems. With the intent to enable woodworkers to assemble their dovetails straight from the saw this may very well be the missing link!
Unique features include;
* Split lines with the Super Fine 22tpi starting tip, then finish the cut with just a few strokes of the aggessive 15 tpi blade
* The Extra heavy brass back provides better balance and smoother "vibration free" sawing.
* The balanced and durable "ebony resin" composite handle featuring memory enhancing carved finger recesses.
* Our Very slight .002" (per side) set makes for dead straight saw cuts and smooth ready to glue surfaces right out of the box.
* Our "Craftsman made" saws and cases have that precise fit and finish you will appreciate.
* Peened and flushed copper pins help secure the blade to the brass back.
* A pair of Brass split nuts secure the handle to the blade and also to the brass back.
Available with an Ebony Resin Handle.Unfortunately this item is not currently available. Please call us on 01473 784983 or email email@example.com to be added to our waiting list.