Automata are whimsical mechanical toys that have a cool, life-like movement when their crank is turned. This flying unicorn flaps its wings and kicks its legs up and down as it moves back and forth, soaring through the sky - bringing your art to life!
Designed for kids of all ages to explore the principles of mechanics, get some hands-on model making skills, and celebrate the free spirit of the airbourne unicorn.
Bring to life the wonder of your own automata that you can decorate.
Unfortunately this item is not currently available. Please call us on 01473 784983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waiting list.
- Great educational kit for unicorn enthusiasts, as a desktop accessory, or science projects.
- All pieces are pre-cut and ready to go, only a ruler and scissors are required.
- Easy to make in about an hour by beginner model makers.
- Natural, untreated wood and plywood.
- Finished size is 22cm x 29cm x 30cm high.
- Suitable for ages 8+.