Product Reference: BM-497002
The exclusive Burnmaster® brand pyrography pen features a unique, exclusive, patent pending design, so advanced its incomparable! The Burnmaster® Pen is the first and only to accept replaceable tips and power from all major brands of "hot wire" wood burning systems.
* Unlimited creativity, pen accepts replaceable hot wire tips from: Burnmaster®, Detail Master (Ver.I & II), Colwood and Razertip.
* It connects directly to these brands of power supplies and pen patch cords: Burnmaster®, Colwood, PJL (Optima), Nibs & Razertip (adapter included). *For Detail Master brand power supply connection order optional #499000 pen patch cord (listed separately).
* Adjustable tip extension for deep reach, user comfort and control (Burnmaster and Detail Master tips only).
* Ergonomic, self-aligning pen design, puts tip in the same position every time!
* Screw posts ensure positive electrical contact pressure and with use remove performance robbing micro corrosion.
* Gold and copper contacts ensure superior electrical conductivity & performance. Burnmaster® replaceable style wood burning tips feature several important benefits.
Each tip is carefully shaped from superior alloy tip wire and features precision made copper contacts for superior electrical conductivity. Set includes the 10 most useful, popular and time-proven shapes. These tip shapes are ideal for most projects, including: detailing and texturing wood carvings, flat burning, gourd art and more!
Note: Burnmaster® brand tips are compatible with Burnmaster® wood burning pens and Detail Master version-II replaceable style handpieces (pens). Compatibility note: Compare the 10 tip shapes in set to Detail Master brand: 20-B(6-AS), 6-A, 1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 10-A, 4-C, 2-B, 11-A and 5-A. Pen length, 5-3/8" (135mm). Tip length: 2 1/8" (54mm).
Set includes: 1-Burnmaster® Pen, 10 tips, Screwdriver and Razertip patch cord adapter. 1 Year pen warranty. Made in USA.
Please note that this is just the pen & tips, it will not work on its own (requires a Pyrography machine).